1. Write clearly and with purpose on issues of International and domestic politics and public policy.
2. Participate as a civically engaged member of society.
3. Analyze political and policy problems and formulate policy options.
4. Use electronic and traditional library resources to research key local, state, national and international policy issues and present results.
5. Discuss the major theories and concepts of political science and its subfields.
6. Deliver thoughtful and well articulated presentations of research findings.
7. Discuss the main international relations theories and the values implicit in each of these different way of looking in the world, thus giving them the tools necessary to understand the day to day events reported in the media
8. Asses the arguments and evidence surrounding a controversial issue in world politics and write a brief paper on the issue
9. Describe and analyse causes in the past century in which conflict was resolved.
10. Design a survey to collect political science data
11. Developing knowledge of administrative studies with special reference to Indian administrative structures and practices.
12. Examining India’s foreign relations with her neighbours and great powers.
13. Understanding the nature and developments in national and international politics
14. Analysing the Indian constitutional provisions, major legislations and reforms.
15 Critical evaluation of social, economic and political variables for a proper understanding of the plurality of Indian society.
||Dr. Mallikarjun I Minch